The Latest Cloud Solutions for a Better Education
As an educational institution, you are looking for ways to provide your students with the best learning and collaboration tools while remaining confident in their online safety and staying within your budget. Office 365 for education provides cloud-based technology that offers all the reliability and protection you expect from Microsoft, while simultaneously preparing your students for the future and providing your faculty with efficient collaboration solutions.
With the latest version of Microsoft Office 365 for education from eSudo Technology Solutions, your students will get the benefit of learning to use the newest solutions their future employers will depend upon while saving your institution time and money - from $0 to $3 per user, per month!
The benefits of Microsoft Office 365 for education include:
- Storage and speed - you get 25 GB mailboxes that can send attachments as large as 25 MB
- Anytime, anywhere - access your email, documents, contacts and calendar from any Web-enabled device
- Simple integration - Office 365 works with the 2013 versions of programs your students already know, including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Publisher and Access
- Collaboration platform for your students AND faculty - including student access for the ability to view, share and lightly edit documents in Office Web Apps
- Intranet sites for your teams - SharePoint sites provide workspaces with customizable security settings for individual teams allowing you to share task lists, documents and schedules
- Video conferencing - conduct meetings and webinars over the web with HD video conferencing, screen sharing, and instant messaging
- Anti-virus and anti-spam - reliable, industry-leading security solutions
- Online storage for students - with 7 GB of free storage from Windows Live SkyDrive
Microsoft Office 365 for education gives your educational organization the ability to enjoy enterprise-level cloud technology and the latest Office Apps the world relies upon.
|Office 365 Education E1
|Office 365 Education E3
|Full, installed Office applications Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Publisher, and OneNote on up to 5 PCs or Macs|
|Office on tablets and phones for the full, installed Office experience on up to 5 tablets and 5 phones|
|Online versions of Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and more|
|File storage and sharing with 1 TB storage/user|
|Business class email, calendar, and contacts with a 50 GB inbox|
|Unlimited online meetings, IM and HD video conferencing. Includes Skype for Business app|
|Intranet site for your teams with customizable security settings|
|Corporate social network to help employees collaborate across departments and locations|
|Personalized search and discovery across Office 365 using the Office Graph|
|Corporate video portal for uploading and sharing your corporate videos across the company|
|Enterprise management of apps with Group Policy, Telemetry, Shared Computer Activation|
|Self-service Business Intelligence to discover, analyze, and visualize data in Excel|
|eDiscovery Center Tools to support compliance|
|Voicemail Hosted voicemail support with auto attendant capabilities|
Discover how the 2013 Microsoft Office 365 can enrich the learning experience.